With continuing growth of urban populations, both public and private sector stakeholders must come together now to collaborate and implement sustainable solutions. The CiTTi Conference is an exciting event that connects local and national policymakers, transport and city planners and key decision-makers to solution providers shaping the future of transportation in urban environments.
Why should you attend?
- An invaluable opportunity for active discussion, peer-to-peer leaning and industry networking
- Accelerate partnerships and collaboration, support better project delivery, and further debate and working agreements
- Opportunities to learn from both local and national authorities and service providers
- Post-session open forums allow you to get answers to your burning questions face to face!
- Access to the co-located Road User Charging Conference – the world's longest running annual gathering of tolling, road pricing and ITS professionals!
HEAR FROM SPEAKERS SUCH AS:
Here's what people had to say...
"Overall interesting, informative, and a great networking opportunity"
"Great venue, great organisation, great people"
"There was a good variety of presentations"
"Good mix of presentations and networking"
"Great opportunity to get a good glance of the sector"